Nick J.G. Sanchez
Nick Sanchez specializes in complex litigation with expertise in a wide range of practice areas including business litigation, business torts, constitutional claims, contract claims, employment, government and legislative practice, professional negligence, real estate, trade secrets, trademark infringement, and unfair competition.
In addition to his litigation practice, Mr. Sanchez represents clients with business transactional needs in the health care, restaurant, sports, and technology industries.
Nick serves on the Board of Directors and is the Audit Committee Chairman for Millennium Housing.
- Secured summary judgment for County of Los Angeles in federal lawsuit against plaintiff alleging in excess of $13 million in damages for alleged unconstitutional regulatory taking and violation of Federal Contracts Clause
- Resolved through nominal settlement a matter for County of Los Angeles in state court against plaintiff alleging millions of dollars in damages for breach of a public contract and unconstitutional regulatory taking
- Represented Orange County real estate developer in connection with the discharge of Mechanic's lien
- Represented the founder and designer behind a well-known California designer jean company in professional negligence claim arising out of sale of company
- Represented Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim in City of Anaheim v. Angels Baseball LP name change litigation
- Resolved case through nominal settlement for 99¢ Only Stores in wage and hour class action lawsuit
- Represented prominent Los Angeles hospital and its transplant program in medical malpractice action, resolving through settlement
- Successfully prosecuted trade secret claims on behalf of government defense contractor
- Represented several Stockton school children and their families against the Stockton School District
- Advised technology-based company in connection with an asset purchase by large venture capital firm
- Advised health care client in connection with the formation and organization of new clinics and physician agreements
- Represents manufacturer of respiratory products in connection with several lawsuits initiated by plaintiffs raising silicosis-based products liability claims
- Defended an international seafood importer and prosecuted cross-action against its competitor in an unfair business practices action involving Mexican shrimp fishermen
- Theodora Oringher Attorneys Honored as 2013 Southern California Rising Stars Read more >
- Theodora Oringher Attorneys Honored as 2012 Southern California Rising Stars Read more >
- Theodora Oringher Attorneys Honored as 2011 Southern California Rising Stars Read more >
- Nick J.G. Sanchez Elevated to Senior Attorney Read more >
- Theodora Oringher Attorneys Honored as 2010 Southern California Rising Stars Read more >
- Nick Sanchez Interviewed by Smart Business Magazine: In the Public Eye Read more >