Natalie Ikhlassi specializes in a wide range of commercial litigation matters in both state and federal court including business torts, consumer class actions, contract disputes, investor mass actions, property disputes, and white collar crime.
Prior to joining Theodora Oringher PC, Natalie was an associate with the Los Angeles firm of Jones Day. She also externed for Justice Fred Woods of the California Court of Appeal, 2nd District.
- Represented prominent entertainment law firm and partner in several high-profile matters involving allegations of invasion of privacy, wiretapping, illegal database searches, and civil RICO violations. Obtained favorable involuntary dismissal of all claims in one such matter. Other matters are pending
- Represented national credit reporting agency in several federal class actions brought by consumers under the Fair Credit Reporting Act, including one brought on behalf of millions of consumers with bankruptcies. Obtained settlement of all injunctive-relief claims by bankrupt plaintiffs through the adoption of complex new credit-reporting procedures and obtained settlement of monetary relief claims
- Represented school district in matter involving allegations of employment discrimination, which resulted in favorable jury verdict for client
- Successfully obtained a multi-million dollar verdict in bench trial on behalf of an individual plaintiff who was the unfortunate victim of real estate fraud
- Represented customer service call center in an action involving contract disputes and business torts against global electronics manufacturer
- Participated in six-week jury trial in California state court resulting in a jury finding of fraud against the opposing party and fraud damages award of over $1.4 million